If your credit card isn't being accepted by our system for payment, don't fret! 99 times out of 100, one of the three simple problems below are causing the issue;
- The credit card has no credit remaining
- The credit card has expired
- You've entered the card number, CVC (the security number on the back), expiry date or name on the card wrong
Remember, all of these need to be exactly as they appear on the card, even the name.
- Your card isn't a Visa or MasterCard
- You're making your second purchase and so need to contact support to remove your purchase restrictions.
If you've checked all of these and it's still not going through, get in touch with our customer care team (ideally with any error message you've been getting handy) and we'll have you sorted in no time.